Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Well Equipped






















I've forever been on the hunt for the ultimate silk blouse. The closest I've come to finding perfection is a French Connection cream silk boyfriend(ish) blouse that now reminds me of a mens pyjama shirt - not in a cute way. While the pyjama look is a new trend for Spring, a classic silk blouse is a wardrobe essential.

I recently discovered these Equipment silk blouses at Intermix on a recent trip to Miami. Available in a range of neutrals and brights, there is a colour for every day of the week. The silk feel and tailored yet flowy cut looks effortlessly chic tucked into a pair of khaki drop-waist trousers or loosely worn atop a great pair of slim jeans (like my new J Brand Agnes Twill pants seen here).

While I would love to candy coat my closet in Equipment blouses, I'll stick with black to wear with a bold sequin skirt and red to complement Indigo denim (a gorgeous combination).

Available online at Revolve Clothing ($188).

2 comments: